SmarConf™-F: USB-to-HART industrial interface with drivers for Windows.
SmarConf™: Configuration software for Windows in a CD
- Communication interface with a built-in license for the configurator software
- Install the configurator in various computers and place the interface to run it Online
- Use the internal PID controller, Volume Totalizer, and set the characterization curve
- Program the Root extraction for flow calculation and choose a User Unit
- Recognizes HART® devices from other manufacturers or treat as generic devices
- Can work ONLINE or OFFLINE. Upload, download, and save configurations
- Real time parameters changing. NOTE: User needs to take safe precautions
- Save configurations and keep historic graphics with up to 4 variables each
- Track signals in real time. Great for tune-ups, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Loop current simulation to verify line integrity
- Set the working range digitally or by applying a reference variable.
- Do all this remotely or close to the device with an easy to use graphic interface